Bishop Frank J. Caggiano invites you…
On a tour to the Splendors of Eastern Europe, featuring the Passion Play of Oberammergau, lasting 11 days: September 14 – 24, 2020, visiting Prague, Budapest, Vienna, and Munich.
$3,999 per person from New York (Air/land tour price is $3,549 plus $450 government taxes/airline surcharges)
• Round trip airfare from New York
• Accommodations at first class/select hotels based on two persons sharing in twin-bedded rooms with private bath (hotels & guest houses are used in Oberammergau)
• First class (Category 1) admission ticket to the Passion Play of Oberammergau
• Most Meals
• Comprehensive sightseeing throughout with a professional English-speaking tour director
• All hotel service charges, value added taxes, porterage where available and entrance fees per the itinerary
• Transfers by private motorcoach
• Automatic $100,000 Flight Insurance policy (subject to policy terms and limitations)
For full itinerary and more information, please download the tour brochure:
My Dear Friends,
I am excited to invite you to join me on an eleven-day pilgrimage throughout Eastern Europe and to attend the world-famous Passion Play in 2020 in Oberammergau, Germany. The villagers of Oberammergau first performed the play in 1634 in fulfillment of their promise to God for sparing them from the Black Plague, and it has been presented there every 10 years since.
This tour will take us to some of Europe’s most interesting countries including the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany. The scenery is absolutely spectacular as we travel through the plains and valleys of the magnificent eastern European countryside.
In addition to our time spent in Oberammergau, we will have the opportunity to enjoy visits to Prague, the beautiful 1,000-year-old capital of the Czech Republic; Budapest, Hungary’s enchanting capital on the Danube River; Vienna, Austria’s elegant city with an old-world ambience and a rich musical heritage; and Munich, the capital of Bavaria.
The price of our tour includes roundtrip airfare, first class/select hotels, private homes/pensions in Oberammergau, most meals, first class admission tickets for the Passion Play, the services of a professional tour director and sightseeing in a deluxe motor coach.
We look forward to having you join us on this exciting adventure. It promises to be a wonderful experience for all with time to enjoy the fellowship of old friends and new. Nawas International Travel is making the arrangements for us and has earned a reputation for reliability and excellence in their near 70 years of business.
While the year 2020 seems a long way away, I am confident that our spaces will fill quickly. For more information or to ask any questions, please contact Patrick Donovan at email@example.com.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Bishop Frank J. Caggiano
Diocese of Bridgeport